we improve lives of people around the world by giving the freedom of choice and the ability to determine the most suitable terms for the ride, also protecting them from dictate and from price manipulation.
- We create value
- We provide high-quality services
- We strive to encourage personal and professional growth
- We are independent, proactive and responsive
- We are more than just a dream team, we respect and take care of each other
- We are honest, accurate, open-minded and responsible
- We achieve more with fewer resources by acting in a more efficient way
- We act rapidly, but thoughtfully and decisively
- We are result-oriented
inDriver was founded in Yakutsk, the coldest city in the coldest place in the world - Siberia.
In 2012, during the New Year's holidays, the temperature dropped below -45C and local taxi drivers simultaneously doubled the cost of trips around the city. Then, on the wave of people's indignation, college students have created a group "Independent drivers, indrivers" in the social network "VKontakte". Participants of the group published where they wanted to go and the price that they were willing to pay for the trip, drivers contacted customers and carried out orders. In just six months, 50,000 participants joined the group, and it continued to grow. A year later inDriver was founded on the basis of the group's free peer-to-peer model. This is how inDriver was born, from the first day opposing the dictates of centralized services and taxi services.