How to use masks and respirators correctly:
- you need to put on a mask if you are around other people and you are coughing or sneezing;
- the mask should fit snugly over your nose;
- a surgical mask can only be used once;
- when you are wearing a mask, do not touch it with your hands;
- change your mask every 2 hours or if it becomes damp;
- remove the mask by the elastic band or tape, without touching the surface of the mask;
- dispose of the mask in a container with a lid, then wash your hands with soap or clean them with an antiseptic.