- Our choice: We never do evil and we do good, first and foremost through development.
- We put our hearts and souls into creating and providing the best products and services for people. To achieve this, we constantly find the most effective ways and solutions, without fear of failures and mistakes.
- Intellect and inner strength are 100% Sinet qualities. Act in a way that is considered, decisive and effective.
- Initiative, honesty and precision are the foundations of our global leadership.
- We are against indifference, laziness and showy consumerism.
- Act on the basis of common sense, rather than stereotypes. Combine the incompatible.
- Do what you are genuinely interested in, do what you believe to be important, and do what makes you happier.
- We are more than just a team, and we are united by a unified vision.
It was the New Year holidays of 2012 in the Russian city of Yakutsk (the coldest city in the world). Temperatures dropped below –45°C. This meant that people were more likely to use taxis. Taxi companies in the city saw this as an opportunity to raise their prices to unaffordable levels. The students in the city were very upset with this. So they decided to create their own ride-hailing group on the Russian social network known as VK. They named the group Independent Drivers (indrivers). Members of the group would publish their routes and how much they were willing to pay. After that drivers would contact them and complete their requests. Just six months later the group already had 60 000 members (and that number continued to grow every day). One year after its creation, the group transitioned to the Sinet company which created a high-tech peer-to-peer transportation service based on the group's model. This is how inDriver was born. So as you can see, inDriver started as a group which stood against the inflexible authority of centralised taxi services. And it continues to stand against them to this day.
inDriver gives freedom of choice to million people around the world
inDriver operates in the largest metropolitan areas with the highest levels of competition. It also operates in small villages with a population of between just seven to eight-thousand residents (which often have very weak internet connections and no maps). We are therefore proven to be able to successfully adapt to the needs of residents of any village, town or city. Today, inDriver is one of the top-5 international passenger-services worldwide. The company continues its active international expansion, providing an increasing number of users with the opportunity to determine their optimal travel terms and protecting them from price manipulation.
cities in countries
All ride terms are determined during instant transactions between drivers and passengers. This is done without using any ambiguous, closed algorithms subject to price manipulation.
Cost is always lower
The cost of rides with inDriver is always lower. This is because the real-time-deals model helps us set optimal costs for passengers and drivers every single second.
Passengers pay drivers directly (by cash or by card). This allows us to reduce costs and maintain lower fares in the system.